Re: best way to disable PRIVILEGED?

On Sun, 2020-06-28 at 14:10 +0200, Jens Staal wrote:
> the zsh executes but with the error: "zsh: error on TTY read:
> permission denied"

My guess here would be this is something to do with job control /
terminal sessions, which is quite hairy stuff and where different OSes
can definitely go their own way, so not related to UID settings.
However, this is just based on where I've seen problems in the
past, and I don't have any specific advice to offer.

To be clear, is this a newly assigned pseudoterminal, or are you
starting zsh within an existing terminal window?

pws