Re: GitHub/GitLab PRs backlog

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 5:57 AM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>         completion: Allow specifying directory name for _remote_files
>         #53 opened on Apr 20 by insidewhy
>         https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/pull/53

Documentation?  How does one use this?  Do all the callers need zstyle
update to be able to specify the directory?

>         _ssh_hosts: Complete hosts in "Match" directive
>         #50 opened on Mar 8 by fumiyas
>         https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/pull/50
>         [author pinged us today]

This looks OK to me.

>         Add zstd file completion to tar
>         #45 opened on Jan 16 by svenstaro • Changes requested
>         https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/pull/45
>         [predates zsh-5.8-129-g494f6bcb3, and possibly obsoleted thereby]

The discussion for this one seems not to have been resolved?  There's
still only one commit about which there are questions.  I don't have a
host where tar supports --zstd to check.

>         Fix hexdump command used for mercurial dirstate parsing
>         #11 opened on Oct 29, 2016 by reedriley
>         https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/pull/11
>         [remaining is confined to Misc/vcs_info-examples]

This needs someone who uses mercurial.