Re: print -C and terminators

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 2:47 PM Roman Perepelitsa
<roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I learned about it from the documentation for print:

The paragraph about the "-l" option seems like an odd place for the
only mention of this, but the zsh doc is like that a lot.

> I don't think I ever wrote or saw code where -l is correct and -C1 is wrong.

With the exception of those doc examples, I don't think I ever saw or
wrote code where the argument to -C was less than two (unless it was a
variable).  Oh, well.