Re: Block comments ala Ray

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 2:07 PM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Stephane Chazelas wrote on Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 17:43:56 +0000:
> > Here, if it was my call, I would just not bother with a new
> > block-comment operator
>
> +1

That's fine.  This started as an investigation into how difficult it
would be to modify the lexer, so having found a case where it was not
difficult, I presented it.

Which I also did in order to provide context for my question about
detecting the first character of an entire script, for which I still
don't have an answer.