Re: Rewrite of zsh-newuser-install

On Fri Feb 19, 2021 at 3:38 PM CST, Marlon Richert wrote:
> I made some more changes. Please try them out and let me know what you
> think.
>
> * https://gitlab.com/marlonrichert/zsh-sensible/-/blob/master/zshrc

I decided to try out some of these, but there seems to be an issue with
completions, specifically when completing 'functions -<Tab>':

https://i.imgur.com/d7polcy.png

Minimal file which reproduces this issue with 'zsh -f':

---

zstyle ':completion:*:complete:*' matcher-list 'r:?|[-_]=**'
zstyle ':completion:*:functions' ignored-patterns '[[:punct:]]*[[:alnum:]]*'
zmodload zsh/complist
setopt MENU_COMPLETE
zstyle ':completion:*:default' menu yes select
autoload -Uz compinit
compinit

# plus either of the following two lines:
zstyle ':completion:*:options' matcher 'b:-=+'
zstyle ':completion:*:options' matcher 'm:{-}={+}'

---

This might be an issue with an upstream completion function, but it
should regardless be fixed before the new newusers is incorporated.