Re: zsh mailing-lists and gmane.io archives

Vincent Lefevre wrote on Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 10:43:00 +0100:
> I've received automatic mail from gmane-mx.org, saying that the
> request failed because the ...@m.gmane-mx.org user is already
> a subscriber of the list. This is an error from the subscribe
> command, so that it seems to originate from the zsh mailing-list
> software. I wonder whether for some reason, the mail from the
> zsh lists is rejected by Gmane.

I've checked Exim logs and gmane's MX accepts our emails.  I'll send you the
log excerpt under separate cover.

I suspect gmane drops the mails after accepting them because they don't come
from qmail at primenet as they used to.

If there's anything we (= zsh.org admins) can do on our end to help, let us know.

Cheers,

Daniel