Re: OpenStack CLI completion

Hi,

On 19/03/2021 00.45, Christian K wrote:

>> I have a vague recollection that some (sub)command(s) had a slightly
>> inconsistent output with colons somewhere which had to be removed for
>> completions. Could have been just one or two such commands but
>> unfortunately I don't remember exactly anymore.
>
> @Marko, I tried all clients I could find easily and could not find any
> suggestions including colons. I cannot handle an error I don't know how to
> throw. Please let me know if you remember an example.
I think I remember swift and perhaps one or two being somewhat different
that the rest. But it might be also that it was a client which has since
then become obsolete. Or perhaps it was added needlessly in the first place.

Given that you've tested it with all recent client version I'd say it
should be safe to drop today.

Thanks,

--
Marko Myllynen