Re: Feature Patch: Use completion to view parameter values

Marlon Richert wrote on Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 07:28:23 +0300:

> > On 29. Mar 2021, at 23.35, Marlon Richert <marlon.richert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sorry, I didn't know that. Is this better?
> > <0001-Let-zstyle-extra-verbose-show-parameter-values.txt>
>
> So, did we come to a conclusion? Was my patch accepted? Or do you need more changes?

The patch has, at this point, neither been accepted nor been rejected.

For instance, we've confirmed that my concern about module-provided
parameters would be addressed by filtering out PM_SPECIAL, but I don't
know if the _implementation_ of the filtering has been reviewed.

Feel free to ping the thread again the patch hasn't been reviewed after
a few days.

Mikael: Have you seen Marlon's question to you in 48318?

Cheers,

Daniel