Re: revised patch: zshmisc(1) clarify non-successful exit statuses

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021, at 4:29 PM, zeurkous@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> YMMV -- especially the word "non-script" is awkward to me.

That final clause is admittedly difficult to express cleanly, and
I'm not completely pleased with my result.  But "is not a script
and in a format unrecognized by the operating system" is ungrammatical
and shouldn't be committed as is.

Perhaps:

"The executable file has insufficient permissions, is a directory
or special file, or is not a script and is in a format unrecognized
by the operating system."

> But that's bikeshedding...

I don't consider grammar correction to be bikeshedding.

--
vq