Re: install.info failure

> 2021/05/25 15:48, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 9:02 PM Jun T <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> A simple fix is to add a new yodl macro 'anchor' and put an anchor at the
> subsection 'Manipulating Hook Functions'.
>
> I've wondered for a while why we did not add anchor creation to the subsect() macro.

This sounded a good idea, so I tried (in ztexi.yo):

def(subsect)(1)(\
  NL()\
  anchor(ARG1)NL()\
  NOTRANS(@subsection )ARG1+NL()\
  NOTRANS(@noindent)\
)

but I got many duplicated node/anchor names errors:

/zsh.texi:4346: @anchor `Overview' previously defined
./zsh.texi:4344: here is the previous definition as @node

I tried adding a prefix SS- to the subsection anchor name:

def(subsect)(1)(\
  NL()\
  anchor(SS-ARG1)NL()\
  NOTRANS(@subsection )ARG1+NL()\
  NOTRANS(@noindent)\
)

but still got may (16?) duplicated names like:

./zsh.texi:10007: @anchor `SS-Completion' previously defined
./zsh.texi:586: here is the previous definition as @anchor

subsect(Completion) is in 4 files:
options.yo
roadmap.yo
zftpsys.yo
zle.yo

I can't find a way to automatically assign unique (but easy to refer)
anchor name.