archived messages with "From " get truncated

Below is a message that was sent by Stephane to workers.
It has been archived here:

  https://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2021/msg01272.html

but got truncated just before a line starting with "From ".
It seems that the mail archive software is buggy, thinking
that this starts a new mail message.

In the archives, there is a risk that this message gets truncated
in the forwarded message below, for the same reason. For those who
read the archive, one has, with quotes to avoid the truncation:

[...]
> Why would one write print foo >&- in the first place, other than
> to check whether print reports error or not (and in that regard,
> the behaviour is very misleading)
>
> From looking at the history, it looks more like:
>
> 1990 (1.0) echo ignores write failures (by design or not).
[...]

----- Forwarded message from Stephane Chazelas <stephane@xxxxxxxxxxxx> -----