Re: New Zsh Logo

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 08:02:06PM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Here are the three current choices --- not quite final, but definitely
> getting there. Looks like variant 3 is our favourite at the moment.

I'm partial to 2. Terminals should use monospace fonts and 3 feels more
comic sans than monospace. 1 is least preferred.

The rest of this may be too nit picky. The bar in the percent sign is
quite flat and the thickness of the circles relative to the bar is odd.
It may be nice to have a thin cut above the H, so it reads at a glance
as an H, but that would only work for v2 not v3.