Repository/mirrors question

Hi All,

Not a git expert, so I'm not sure what I'm seeing.  Maybe nothing, if so sorry for the
bother.

Building a new system and cloned the git repository and(for whatever reason) one of
the mirrors(github).  I noticed  the size of the two was over 15M difference.  So I cloned
the other mirror. It is only ~1.5M larger.  So after some googling found and executed
"git count-objects -v -H' which reported a difference in the number of objects in one
of the mirrors(gitlab).

As I said, not a git expert so don't know if this means anything. Hopefully someone
with git expertise can tell me if there is or isn't something amiss or if mirror(s) need an
update/maintenance/whatever.

Sorry if this is just noise, or my lack of knowledge of git,

Jim