Re: [BUG] Writing `./gradlew ` and pressing Tab prints "gradlew: command not found"

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 4:26 AM Marlon Richert <marlon.richert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This happens because on line 80 of _gradle, it tries to call $service,
> which is at that point equal to `gradlew`, without the leading `./`.

There are a bunch of completions that assume $service can be run as a
command.  A few examples:

Completion/Unix/Command/_openstack
Completion/Unix/Command/_qemu
Completion/Unix/Command/_tar
Completion/Debian/Command/_axi-cache

I suspect we need a more generalized solution for the case where the
command being completed is not in $PATH.