Re: We should get 5.9** out soon

On Wed 30 Mar 2022, at 11:51, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Lots of accumulated fixes, but probably the most important is to
> un-break line-buffered input (workers/49792), since that problem was
> introduced by the 5.8.1 security release.

I'm ready whenever.

@Daniel, did you want to see us sort out the VCS_Info escaping stuff we
pushed back from 5.8.1? I'm not in a position to steer that myself; if
you're not either we can push it back again.

Is there anything else that anybody would like to see go in (besides
the dedication we discussed off-list)? Any timing considerations?

On Wed 30 Mar 2022, at 11:51, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> ** Or 6.0 or whatever we're calling it.

Does anyone have any strong feelings about 5.9 vs 6.0? I don't.

(Again i've only been loosely paying attention lately, sorry if i've
missed anything)

dana