Re: Probabilistic crash on zsh 5.9 on x86_64

> On 13/04/2023 11:47 Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 11/04/2023 17:29 Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This indicates something is wrong with the reference counting:
> > it shouldn't be possible for a shell code chunk to be visible
> > to the user without it being marked as having at least one reference.
>
> This should reliably pick up the problem, though it needs tracing back
> to where the function is set up.

"watch" says the real culprit is this unsettrap() in starttrapscope().
I guess the save and restore action here needs a corresponding
useeprog / freeprog, not sure the best way of doing that yet.

    /*
     * SIGEXIT needs to be restored at the current locallevel,
     * so give it the next higher one. dosavetrap() is called
     * automatically where necessary.
     */
    if (sigtrapped[SIGEXIT] && !exit_trap_posix) {
	locallevel++;
	unsettrap(SIGEXIT);
	locallevel--;
    }