Re: Valid Links?

Thanks, I’m able to read them there.   Here are the 2007 links on archive.org:

Bev

On Aug 22, 2024, at 1:26 PM, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We should update those to use archive.org links

On Thu, Aug 22, 2024, 2:20 PM Bev in TX <countryone77@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have never been able to open the Linux Magazine links found on the ZSH Useful Links webpage:
I’ve copied them here:
I do most of my browsing on:
iPad Air 4
iPadOS 17.6.1
Both Safari and Brave browsers

Safari only says:
Safari couldn't open the page because the server stopped responding.

But Brave says:

Connection timed out Error code 522
Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2024-08-22 17:15:30 UTC

You Browser Working
Dallas Cloudflare Working

So, my question is whether those links still point to a valid website?
Bev