Re: Zsh Archive

>> On Thu, 14 Dec 1995 12:49:10 -0500,
>> Richard Coleman(rc) wrote:
>> I was wondering if anyone is maintaining an archive of useful
>> functions and scripts that they have written for zsh.
>>
>> I scoured the net for such an archive, but perhaps I missed one?

rc> There are a few in the zsh distribution (check the Functions
rc> subdirectory of the zsh-2.6-beta12 distribution).  There might
rc> also be some more on the zsh web page.

Yes, there's a few more on the web site. The relevevant URL is:

	http://www.mal.com/zsh/

or more specifically,

	http://www.mal.com/zsh/Contrib/

A couple users sent me some of their examples. I put them up on
the web site, but I'd prefer a link so that users can just maintain
what they want to share (like what Peter Stephenson has allowed me to
do).

  -mb-