Re: strange behaviour with .zsh and su

Timothy Luoma <luomat@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> The zshenv file includes a loop which sources any file found in
> $HOME/Unix/zsh/source, so I have several files in there:

I don't know why shell writers insist on using several init files.
The .login/.zshprofile/.zshlogin file isn't sourced every time you'd need it
(typically, it's not sourced from an XDM login), so you need to move stuff from
there into zshenv.

On another hand, a variable indicating whether the shell is a login shell is
necessary (and sadly missing from tcsh).

        Stefan