Re: improving the mail compctl

Scott RoLanD wrote:
>My current mailer is mutt and I keep a seperate folder for everyone I
>mail. This gets messy if I let everything fall in my ~/Mail directory,

The latest beta releases, with the compctl -/ and -W options, have
improved the mail completion to do what you want.  You'll need version
3.1.2-zefram4 (or -zefram3).  You can get this from any of

<URL:ftp://mason.primenet.com.au/pub/zsh/>
<URL:http://mason.primenet.com.au/pub/zsh/>
<URL:ftp://ftp.fruit.ml.org/pub/zsh/>
<URL:ftp://dep1.fciencias.unam.mx/pub/zsh/>

-zefram