Re: How to trigger the death of zsh(3.0.5)

> 	bindkey -s '\e1\e.' '\e-\e1\e.'

:-)
That happened first time ... but I figured it out.

> Are you doing (hold down Ctrl, hold down Alt, tap Y) or are you doing
> (tap ESC, hold down Ctrl, tap Y)?  The binding I gave was for the first
> of those, and does not also cause the second one to be bound.  You need
> to also do
>
> 	bindkey '\e\Cy' insert-last-word
>
> to get the ESC prefix to work.
It tried both(of course trying to do \Cv ESC \Cy is not such a good ideea
because ESC will be shown and \Cy will be interpreted as a command(if it is
binded)) and the echo is

I think that the right one is "". Though if I type \Cv \My the echo
is:
which makes me to belive that my alt key is working ok(by prefixing the
key with an escape char).

I'm puzzled :)

--
Mircea Damian