Re: clear terminal after display of less, <, and apropos

On Oct 15, 11:09am, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Subject: Re: clear terminal after display of less, <, and apropos
> However -- and to keep this discussion relevant to zsh-users -- I just
> remembered a little zsh script called "fixinfo" that I wrote long ago

I just noticed that there's an omission in the output intended for use
with "eval `fixinfo`":

> [[ -t 1 ]] || echo export TERM=\""$newterm"\"\; export TERMCAP=\""$TERMCAP"\"

There should also be an "export TERMINFO=..." in that output, like so:

[[ -t 1 ]] || echo export TERM=\""$newterm"\"\;\
		   export TERMCAP=\""$TERMCAP"\"\;\
		   export TERMINFO=$TERMINFO