Re: Problem running zsh on WinNT 4.0

I believe that should be called .zprofile instead of profile.zsh if you
want it automatically read at zsh startup.

If the RCS option is unset, however, somewhere in /etc/zshenv, then the
file WON'T be read, even if it is named correctly. (I'll be honest,
I haven't looked at zsh on NT - functionality could be different
as far as what startup files are read.)

- Larry