Re: case-insensitive filename completion?

John S Cooper wrote:

> Has anyone considered adding an equivalent option to the unix version?  I like
> typing mostly in lowercase and having the shell "fix up" the case for me if it
> can do so unambiguously.

The development releases of Zsh have added case-insensitive completion
as an option so this will appear in the next release of zsh.

If you look at the documentation for the latest zsh development release,
find the section on matching control. It is very configurable and very
powerful - not just a simple option for case-insensitivity.

Oliver Kiddle