Re: vim bindings from nowhere

> The account without zle vi mode probably has a 'binkey -e' in its
> /etc/zshrc (or similar).

Nope, none of my accounts have 'bindkey -e' and neither
do any of my /etc/zsh* files.

> On that account, try running 'zsh -xl -c exit >& foo'.  Then you can
> open up 'foo' and see who is calling bindkey, if anyone.

I did this on all of my accounts and I do not see any
references to 'bindkey' in there.

I'm going to assume that for some reason zsh is
being wacky and so I'll just set 'bindkey -e' manually
for the account that's acting up.

Thanks,

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy@xxxxxxx
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy