Re: [zsh 4.0.1 bug] filename completion

On 26 Jun, Andrej Borsenkow <Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It is. It makes no difference if one is named directory and other a file as
> long as 'cd soft' works. And 'soft' *is* exact match for 'soft'.

OK, you're right. But then, "cd so" should complete to "cd soft" (and
not "cd software"), then give the choice between "soft" (because it
is a named directory) and "software" (directory in the cwd). In fact,
just like if CD_ABLE_VARS added a special virtual directory to the
cdpath, containing the named directories.

BTW, can I define an alias "c." in such a way that it behaves as if
cdpath were (.), or as "cd ./"?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des