Re: compctl -g not working

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 04:24:22PM +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Oct 3,  2:15am, Sweth Chandramouli wrote:
> } kshglob               on
>
> That's it right there.  `*(stuff)' means something different with kshglob.
	True, and I hadn't thought of that; now I'm even more
confused, however, because the exact same syntax works fine from the
command-line in an explicit glob:

$ echo RCS/*(:t:s/\,v//)
logwatchd m2s

	.  Unsetting kshglob doesn't change the behaviour, either.
So now, in addition to my original question, I'm also wondering why
I've been able to use the *(:qualifiers) syntax for so long given that
I've had kshglob set.

	-- Sweth, increasingly perplexed.

--
Sweth Chandramouli ; <svc@xxxxxxxxx>
President, Idiopathic Systems Consulting