Re: compinit problems with Cygwin and Win2000

On Jun 24, 11:57am, Vagn Johansen wrote:
}
} It turns out that I was using the sort.exe in c:/WINNT/system32/sort

I suspected as much.

} > replace that entire expression with
} >
} > _d_als=($(typeset +fm _\*))
}
} That works too. So will you change it in the zsh distribution [...?]

I already did.  Using ${(o)$(typeset +fm _\*))} actually, though the
sorting is not really necessary there (as you discovered).