Re: Prompt themes

* Borzenkov Andrey <Andrey.Borzenkov@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-01-23 12:04:31 +0300]:
> fpath=($fpath /usr/share/zsh/$ZSH_VERSION/functions/Prompts)
> autoload -U promptinit; promptinit

  Nice!  Now it works.  Maybe I will add my own prompt to them.  :)

  Going through all those directories reminded me of another zsh feature
I used to have that for some reason stopped working at some point.  I
used to be able to do something like:

% cd /u/s/z/4/f/M<tab>

  ...and wind up with...

% cd /usr/share/zsh/4.0.6/functions/Misc

  ...but not any more.  I've been fishing around the manpages and Google
for "zsh complete multiple directories" and "zsh complete directory
tree" and "zsh complete pathname" with no success.  I assume the change
happened when I went from compctl to zstyle...does anybody know the
appropriate incantation to get this back?  A better answer might be some
hints on where to search...it always seems like zsh does a zillion and
one cool things, but I can never find any of them in the manual.  :)

 John Buttery
                                     (Web page temporarily unavailable)