moving to end of line

Hi everyone, I'm a recent tcsh convert, and loving it :)
Got everything just the way I like it, except one minor niggling detail.

When I scroll up and down through history with:

bindkey "^[[A"  history-beginning-search-backward
bindkey "^[[B"  history-beginning-search-forward

It would be really nice to have the cursor moved to the END of the line,
because 99% of the time I just need to change a bit of text on the end
of the command.  Is there a way to do that?

I've "setopt ALWAYS_TO_END" but that's only for completion apparently.

(by the way, it would be really nice to be able to specify termcap
entries with bindkey)

Thanks!
Skye