Re: moving to end of line

Skye Poier wrote:
> Hi everyone, I'm a recent tcsh convert, and loving it :)
> Got everything just the way I like it, except one minor niggling detail.
>
> When I scroll up and down through history with:
>
> bindkey "^[[A"  history-beginning-search-backward
> bindkey "^[[B"  history-beginning-search-forward
>
> It would be really nice to have the cursor moved to the END of the line,
> because 99% of the time I just need to change a bit of text on the end
> of the command.  Is there a way to do that?

autoload -U history-search-end
zle -N history-beginning-search-backward-end history-search-end
zle -N history-beginning-search-forward-end history-search-end
bindkey '\e[A' history-beginning-search-backward-end
bindkey '\e[B' history-beginning-search-forward-end

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxx