4.1.1: three bugs?

Hi!

1. completion system:

a)

~/rpm/BUILD/zsh-4.1.1/Src: ./zsh
~/rpm/BUILD/zsh-4.1.1/Src: make [tab]zsh: segmentation fault  ./zsh
~/rpm/BUILD/zsh-4.1.1/Src:

b) I underlined what is highlighted by zsh.

~/d: ls *
aa:
a2  a3  a4

ab:
b2  b3  b4

~/d: ls a/[tab]
files
aa/  ab/

[tab]

~/d: ls aa/a2
files
aa/  aa/  aa/  ab/  ab/  ab/
^^^

[tab]

~/d: ls aa/a3
files
aa/  aa/  aa/  ab/  ab/  ab/
     ^^^

[tab]

~/d: ls aa/a4
files
aa/  aa/  aa/  ab/  ab/  ab/
          ^^^

[tab]

~/d: ls ab/b2
files
aa/  aa/  aa/  ab/  ab/  ab/
               ^^^

[tab]

~/d: ls ab/b3
files
aa/  aa/  aa/  ab/  ab/  ab/
                    ^^^

[tab]

~/d: ls ab/b4
files
aa/  aa/  aa/  ab/  ab/  ab/
                         ^^^

IMHO it should be:

~/d: ls a...
files
aa/a2  aa/a3  aa/a4  ab/b2  ab/b3  ab/b4

2. command line interpreter:

~: zsh
~: slfj zxc ewtg lkjlk
            ^move cursor here and press alt-d
~: slfj zxc  lkjlk
                  ^move cursor here and press twice alt-y
~: slfj zxc  lkjlkzsh: segmentation fault  zsh

Operations from 2nd and 3rd line should be repeated sometimes.

Do you want some informations about my system?

--
         GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>
      http://mops.uci.agh.edu.pl/~gotar/