Re: Newbie zsh setup warts (history, pipes, export, ...).

Incoming from Jason Price:

> So, theoretically, 'startx &! ; exit' will work if you don't mind loosing

Works great.

> the short circuit.  Though I havn't needed to run startx in years...

I can't see the point of wasting RAM on [XKGW]DM.  With startx & exit,
I don't leave a logged in console lying around.

> ### PROCMAIL STUFF
>
> This works fairly well for me:

Here's what I'm using now:

  :0
  * 1^0 ^(TO_|Sender:[ 	]+owner-)zsh
  * 1^0 ^From:.*(schaefer@brasslantern\.com\
     |duvall@comfychair\.org\
     |pws@csr\.com\
  )
  * 1^0 ^(Delivered\-To|Mailing\-List|Received):.*zsh\-
  * 1^0 ^Newsgroups:.*comp\.shells\.zsh
  * 1^0 ^Posted\-To:.*zsh
  {
    LOG="zsh-users - "