Re: Adding a prefix to certain filename completions

William Scott wrote:

> If I am understanding the question correctly, I think you need
> something like
>
> compadd -P "./"
>
> but I don't know if that will cure the problem with the + signs.

Adding the ./ prefix certainly helps, as Vim won't see the + signs as
special any more.  However, the solution I was looking for would
automatically add the ./ prefix when completing a filename beginning
with a + (perhaps only if vim is the command in command position).  So
I need even more basic information than the compadd command-line.  I was
hoping it could be done using zstyles.

> Born in Chicago, IL USA; currently residing in Santa Crud, CA

:-),
        nikolai