Re: Adding a prefix to certain filename completions

Hi Nikolai:

I don't think this is a completion issue.  In any case, this works:

function vim { command vim ./"$@" }

but you will want to put some lines in there to test whether the file is
in $PWD, and if it is, do the above, otherwise, behave normally.

HTH,

Bill