Re: _expand_word_and_keep of 'keeper suite' doesn't work

On Dec 3,  2:27pm, Hannu Koivisto wrote:
} Subject: Re: _expand_word_and_keep of 'keeper suite' doesn't work
}
} Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
}
} >   zstyle ':completion:*:expand:*' group-name ''
}
} It seems to work.  Does that have any adverse effects on other
} functionality?

It changes the way the completion listing or the menuselect menu are
displayed, but only for expansion.  In fact, changing it everywhere by
    zstyle ':completion:*' group-name ''
is often a recommended setting even though it's not the default.

I'll have to see if I can tweak the keeper suite in the 4.3 dist so
that it works without the group-name setting, or at least document
that the above style is needed.

} > the way that you're binding the _expand_word_and_keep function to
} > a widget, because when I try it

This turns out to be a red herring from my own configuration, though
it does indicate another potentially useful change to keeper.