web pages and (OT) linuxtag in Wiesbaden

The sf.net web pages seem to have got ahead of sunsite.dk. The ones on
sunsite.dk are supposed to be the master and are handled by cvs while
the sf.net ones are handled by using rsync. I'm currently without
internet access that doesn't block ssh at the firewall so can't fix it
myself. Have a look in ~opk/snap for my old crontab for the rsync (from
before they disabled crontabs).

Sorry for going offtopic but if anyone is going to be at Linuxtag on
Saturday, let me know as I'm hoping to be there. Sven Guckes is doing a
couple of presentations where zsh may get a mention (Guckes' Großer
Kommandozeilenmarathon on Friday and the Grml workshop on Saturday).

Oliver

Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo! Messenger. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup_uk/