Re: web pages

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 05:44:45PM +0100, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> The sf.net web pages seem to have got ahead of sunsite.dk.

I mentioned my update back on March 25th in a message entitled "Updating
the zsh.sourceforge.net website".  In it I asked if I was doing the
right thing or not, and got no negative responses.  Apparently I failed
to read the pretty obvious trailing section that talked about sunsite
and gave an address for the website maintainers (ouch).

> The ones on sunsite.dk are supposed to be the master and are handled
> by cvs while the sf.net ones are handled by using rsync.

Since the pages have gotten pretty far out of date, perhaps it would be
better to have the pages on SF become the master pages so that anyone on
the zsh project can edit them?  Or perhaps some kind of a wiki system
should be put in place?  What do people think?

> I'm currently without internet access that doesn't block ssh at the
> firewall so can't fix it myself.

It would be good if the updates made to the SF pages could be propagated
to the sunsite pages somehow -- who can do this?

..wayne..