Re: A POSIX and a UTF-8 question

On Sep 4,  1:24pm, Daniel Qarras wrote:
}
} - is there any documentation explaining conformance of zsh as /bin/sh
} with the latest POSIX sh spec?

No, not really.  What exactly do you mean by "the latest" by the way?
I've been following their mailing list, and there's a new revision
coming up for publication later this year.

} - any ideas when zsh-4.4 supporting UTF-8 could be released? As a Linux
} user I see that Debian and RHEL are being prepared for a release by the
} end of the year and as they will be in use for years to come it would
} be great if zsh with UTF-8 support would be available on them by
} default.

My guess is that it's already too late for any newly-released version of
zsh to be considered stable enough to go into RHEL5.  I don't know about
Debian.  Clint?