Re: the konsole title bar

On Saturday 28 July 2007 21:00:19 William Scott wrote:
>  dcop "$KONSOLE_DCOP_SESSION" renameSession  foo
> does this.  Unfortunately, it also puts the same junk in the title bar,

That is not an issue, having the same string on the title bar anf the tab is
good.
The problem is that string increases ita length by doubling the current
directory name and adding 'Konsole', after the vim session has been closed.
Thank you for having written the original script, anyway.

I have tried to change titles by the command
   print -nP -u2 '\033]0;\a'

as Andrey Borzenkov suggested, yet closing the vim session yields the same
result.

--
Pol