RE: Completion problems on cygwin when nocaseglob is set

Excellent - I can confirm "mkdir /c" does provide a workaround, and "ls
/c/<TAB>" now works.

However, with "setopt nocaseglob", I can no longer complete using "ls
c:/<TAB>" regardless of whether I "mount -c /" or "mount -c /cygdrive".
If I "setopt caseglob", I can then complete using "ls c:/<TAB>". This
again also used to work fine with "setopt nocaseglob" in zsh 4.2.6 (with
earlier cygwin library) on WinXP.

I've tried setting the following but they don't help:
$ zstyle
fake-files
        :completion:* /:c /:d /:b /:o /:w /:r /:v
accept-exact
        :completion:*:paths c: d: b: o: w: r: v:

Btw, thanks very much for all the time you've spent looking into this.

    --- John.