Re: Completion problems on cygwin when nocaseglob is set

"Peter A. Castro" wrote:
> Likewise doing "ls /c/<tab>" won't work because "c" doesn't exist in the
> mount point's dir and can't be looked up for a dir list.

Ideally this should work if "/c" itself is readable, whether or not
listing "/" shows it; this was the problem in zsh I've fixed.

> PeterS, is it time for a new release? A lot of fixes have been committed
> since 4.3.4...

Yes, it is.  We should make zcurses fairly stable, though not
necessarily complete (I keep forgetting my patch for non-ncurses
compilation), but the rest is probably OK for now.