Re: PostgreSQL completion

On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 19:08 +0100, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Try saving that file into
>
>  /usr/share/zsh/4.?.?/functions/Completion/Unix/_psql
>
> and rehashing (no idea if you need to do more, sorry).

  I'm not completely opposed to installing it in the system, but
generally if I get a distribution of software that doesn't include
something, I try not to confuse things by modifying the installation.

  Is there a way to install the aforementioned file in my home, in some
way, so it gets used?

  Thanks...

                        - Chris