Re: dll Error on cygwin

On May 1,  8:44am, Peter A. Castro wrote:
}
} As someone else noted (Thorston?) try running 'rebase'.  If that doesn't
} resolve it, I'll have to gen a new package using the latest Cygwin to
} adjust the default load addresses.

Here's a possibly-helpful blog post from a few months ago:

http://www.heikkitoivonen.net/blog/2008/11/26/cygwin-upgrades-and-rebaseall/

} This may clear up with Cygwin-1.7, but I wouldn't bet on it.

The same google that turned up the above blog also finds mailing list
archives from 2004 where a Cygwin developer says that the "rebase"
utility is a temporary workaround for something that should become
automatic in setup.exe.