Re: Git completion - contributing to git.git

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 03:05, Nicolas Sebrecht
<nicolas.s-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(Why am I not included in the Cc?  I am the original and principal
author, after all.  The minuscule amount of attribution it would have
provided would have been nice. ;-)

> What about starting contributing to Git ('contrib/completion' looks like
> a good path) ? ÂCould Git completion contributors send their patches to
> the Git project too ?

Iâd rather not, to be honest.  Itâs always a pain to have two files,
as they can become out of sync when patches are sent to one repository
and not the other, users donât know which version to use, and so on.