Re: Zsh startup really slow after upgrade to fedora 15

On Sep 5, 10:35pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} We solved this on irc, it turned out to be that group lookup thing in
} compaudit you fixed/worked around the other week

Curious that upgrading to Fedora 15 would cause that.  I would expect
it only to occur in a networked environment.  It is possible that F15
has the networked version of getent enabled by default now, and the
long delay is because it's waiting for a connection to a non-existent
server to time out?