Re: Annoying zsh completion

HI,

So I had a time and tried to do all  your suggestions.
To answer you question - '.vim' is a folder.
Unfortunately I was not able to solve this using any of way you proposed.
The only one case when it works is empty .zshrc :)
So I tried to set CORRECT_IGNORE='[._]*' - no results
HASH_LIST_ALL  - no results

But finally I found the way of solving this. This occurs if 'correctall' is set. If I unset that and set 'correct' all works fine.
But one more time I want to emphasize that it occurs only with `sudo` !

Thanks for help,
Volodya