Re: Annoying zsh completion

On 10 January 2012 20:41, Volodya Khomchak <kolombo.inc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> HI,
>
> So I had a time and tried to do all  your suggestions.
> To answer you question - '.vim' is a folder.
> Unfortunately I was not able to solve this using any of way you proposed.
> The only one case when it works is empty .zshrc :)
> So I tried to set CORRECT_IGNORE='[._]*' - no results
> HASH_LIST_ALL  - no results
>
> But finally I found the way of solving this. This occurs if 'correctall' is
> set. If I unset that and set 'correct' all works fine.
> But one more time I want to emphasize that it occurs only with `sudo` !

If it only occurs with sudo, it explains everything because then vim
is not a command, but an argument to the command sudo. However, does
this mean you fabricated the output in your first mail? That's usually
not a good idea when you don't fully understand what's going on as it
will lead everyone on a wild goose chase (see above).

--
Mikael Magnusson