Re: Function not found

Hi Corwin,

2012/12/20  <czech@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I have a function I use to connect to remote hosts. I call my function _ssh:
>
> _ssh() {
>     ssh -XC "czechar@$@"
> }

Not sure it's related to you problem, but functions the name of which
starts with an underscore are usually completion functions for zsh.
For example, _ssh would handle the completion of the ssh command.

> I thought I had told zsh not to correct my spelling for ssh via:
>
> alias ssh='nocorrect ssh'

Yes, but you've told it not to do this for this command only, not for
the _ssh command.

Anyway, you should not have to do such things — having an alias would
be enough to prevent zsh from correcting the command, while still
allowing it to correct the rest of the command line.

Have you tried to run the “rehash” command?

Best regards,

--
Jérémie