Re: 5.0.2-test-2 is available

On Dec 2,  3:15pm, d.henman wrote:
}
} These failures commonly occur on Cygwin, but I still use zsh. I guess
} I don't use the features relavent to the failed tests. But, I would
} like to remove as many failures as possible. If you can spot anything
} in the below that can be fixed in a manner that works on Cygwin would
} be good,

Well ...

} Test ./X02zlevi.ztst failed: non-zero status from preparation code:
} Test ./Y01completion.ztst failed: non-zero status from preparation code:
} Test ./Y01completion.ztst failed: bad status 1, expected 0 from:
} Test ./Y02compmatch.ztst failed: non-zero status from preparation code:

My best guess is that this means "comptestinit" is failing, because
later ...

} (eval):1: command not found: test_code
} (eval):1: command not found: tst_arguments

... and both of those are functions defined only when comptestinit has
succeeded.

So you could try to figure out why comptestinit fails, perhaps by adding
a "setopt xtrace" into Test/comptest, but really those tests should be
skipped if their environment can't be initialized.

--
Barton E. Schaefer